Looking for ways to support your group X participants during this difficult time? We are excited to be the first to offer a full service solution for restoring that Live experience to your classes. The key word is “live”, as in Live – Stream – Now
As a Yes! Music customer, we are granting you access to the largest catalog of music ready to go for your live stream classes. We’ve curated a collection of Pre-made Playlists for the most popular class formats and made them conveniently available right here and FREE in this Live Stream Now category.
Why LiveStream Now vs my favorite popular music? Unfortunately, in order to use popular songs when leading your virtual classes, you would need to secure licensing from the original writers of each song you are playing in the background. Yes! Fitness Music does not own the rights to popular songs and therefore cannot grant permission even for use of our recorded versions in any video format.
There are a number of platforms you can use such as Facebook Live , Instagram, YouTube Live, Zoom, the Livestream app and more. Regardless of the platform, set a class time, invite your participants, and BE YOU! Look at the camera, bring your personality, talk to them, and lead them through your workouts as best you can. Add some meditation or deep breathing at the end and allow time to let everyone say “hi” and check in with each other.
Just a quick reminder. While we now permit you to save these to free non-commercial sites, we only permit this through March 31, 2021. At that time, they will need to be removed. These mixes are not to be used within ANY paid subscription services or posted on any monetized services like ad-supported YouTube channels without additional licenses and revenue sharing.
Good luck, we hope this can help. Give us a shout out when you broadcast tagging @yesfitnessmusic and yesfitnessmusic.com. And keep inspiring your community to stay healthy and strong!
To access LiveStream Now in Yes!GO:
Subscribers may also access from Browse Pre-Mix.
The LiveStream Now products are all free for a limited time. To access go to www.yesfitnessmusic.com. If taken to the Music For Movement landing page, click Buy Music.
In the Pre-Mix area is where the LiveStream albums are available. Add the Instant Download to the shopping cart. You will see each of these products has a cost of $0. Go through the checkout process. (Download instructions are further down in this message!)
Want to make a Custom Mix with LiveStream approved Exclusive Music?
Yes!GO subscribers can make a custom mix in the Make A Custom Mix area of the app. Just find the songs you want from the Songs for LiveStream Classes category.
If you're NOT a subscriber, you can make and purchase a custom mix at https://www.yesfitnessmusic.com/mymix/custom
Choose genre of music you want and be sure to click on the "Exclusive" tab to find the LiveStream approved music!
Choose your songs, set your order and bpms, add gaps if you need 'em. Then, Mix & Checkout. Name your mix, choose some album art and purchase.
To download your purchases from yesfitnessmusic.com:
1. Login to your account on our website https://www.yesfitnessmusic.com/log_in/ using your email address and password or any of your order confirmation numbers.
2. Once logged in, click 'Account' at the top right of the screen.
3. Then click 'Available Downloads'.
4. Your purchases will be divided by Pre-Mixes and Custom Mixes. By default, you will see your Premixes. If you are looking for a Custom Mix, select Custom Mixes.
5. Find the album you would like to download and click the orange Download bar or the album cover to initiate the download.
6. A new window will open asking you where to save the album. Save it to a place on your computer where you can find it. Typically, your download might just go to your downloads folder for easy reference. (If no action happens, check your web browser preference to make sure Pop-up or Content blockers aren't blocked.)
7. After your album is finished downloading, locate the file which will be "zipped". It will look like a normal Folder with a zipper going up the middle of it.
*If you're operating on a PC- RIGHT click on the file and choose "Extract All" (often you can
choose were to put this folder).
*If you're operating on a Mac- Simply clicking on the zipped folder will automatically extract
Find the extracted folder, and drag and drop it into your iTunes library.
Import media from a computer to iTunes:
In the iTunes app on your computer, choose File > Add to Library.
Locate a file or folder, then click Open.
If you add a folder, all the files it contains are added to your library.
Tip: You can also drag a file or folder from the Finder to the iTunes window to import it.
By default, iTunes places a copy of each audio file in the iTunes folder (Home/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media) and leaves the original file in the current location.