1. Tap the album name and select to view the Music Playlists.
2. Tap the song titles to preview the music.
3. Tap the download icon (a box with an arrow pointing downward) to download an album to your device.
4. You’ll see a circle fill clockwise as the download takes place. Downloading can take as little as 30 seconds and as long as 30 minutes... the speed is completely dependent on your internet connection. Note: 3G connections are very slow, so WiFi connections are always better. You can even leave the app during download and a message will appear on your screen to let you know the album is ready.
5. Once downloaded, the download icon changes to a "play" icon. Tap the "play" icon and the album will jump to the Tempo Player.