2. Once logged in, click 'Account' at the top right of the screen.
3. Then click 'Available Downloads'.
4. Your purchases will be divided by Pre-Mixes and Custom Mixes. By default, you will see your Premixes. If you are looking for a Custom Mix, select Custom Mixes.
5. Find the album you would like to download and click the orange Download bar or the album cover to initiate the download.
6. A new window will open asking you where to save the album. Save it to a place on your computer where you can find it. Typically, your download might just go to your downloads folder for easy reference.
7. After your album is finished downloading, locate the file which will be "zipped". It will look like a normal Folder with a zipper going up the middle of it.
*If you're operating on a PC- RIGHT click on the file and choose "Extract All" (often you can
choose were to put this folder).
*If you're operating on a Mac- Simply clicking on the zipped folder will automatically extract
Find the extracted folder, and drag and drop it into your iTunes library.
Import media from a computer to iTunes
If you have audio or video files on your computer, you can import them into iTunes so they appear in your iTunes library.
Tip: You can also drag a file or folder from the Finder to the iTunes window to import it.
By default, iTunes places a copy of each audio file in the iTunes folder (Home/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media) and leaves the original file in the current location.