Email Newsletter policy:
We won’t ever sell, rent, spam or share your email address.
See Section #1 below for more detail.
Da Capo Music LLC dba Yes! Fitness Music
Updated: May 23, 2018
Yes! Fitness Music (YFM) is committed to providing you with excellent service for all of our products and services and because we respect your right to privacy, we have developed this Privacy Statement to inform you about our privacy practices for the entire yesfitnessmusic.com site and all its entities.
This Privacy Statement will inform you of:
- What personal information our site gathers about you
- How we use and with whom we share the personal information we gather
- Your ability to opt-out of future communications
- What security procedures we have in place to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration
- How you can update or delete your personal information
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “Privacy Statement” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Information We Gather and Store from You
YFM does not collect any personal information from a visitor to our site unless that visitor explicitly and intentionally provides it. Under no circumstances do we collect any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, or sex life. If you are simply browsing our site, we do not gather any personal information about you.
In order to process and fulfill orders on our website , YFM must collect specific data limited to First Name, Last Name, Email address (your unique account ID), Password, Billing and Shipping Addresses, Phone number and Encrypted Credit Card numbers. This information is stored in a mySQL database on Amazon Web Servers.
If you would like to view the personal information stored on our web servers, contact email@example.com and we will send you a summary.
There are three ways in which you may explicitly and intentionally provide us with and consent to our collection of certain personal information:
1. E-mail Request for Information (newsletter) or Registrations for a Service (myMix Custom Mixing) – We use links throughout our site to provide you with the opportunity to contact us via e-mail to ask questions, request information, register or sign up for newsletters, special offers, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about our products or services. To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name and telephone number, to help us satisfy your request.
2. Enrollment – If you choose to purchase product or enroll for one of our services, we will request certain information from you. Depending on the type of product or service that you request, you may be asked to provide different personal information. For certain products and services, we may require your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number. For a detailed listing of the type of personal information requested for our various products, please refer to the enrollment page for the particular product or service.
3. Refer-A-Friend – If you choose to use our referral services to tell others about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s contact details. Yes! Fitness Music stores this information for the sole purpose of tracking the success of our referral programs. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our databases.
Statistical Information about Your Visit
When you visit our site, our computers may automatically collect statistics about your visit. This information does not identify you personally, but rather identifies information about a visit to our site. We may monitor statistics such as how many people visit our site, the user’s IP address, which pages people visit, from which domains our visitors come and which browsers people use. We use these statistics about your visit for aggregation purposes only. These statistics are used to help us improve the performance of our Website.
*Playback data from our Apps. *
In order to pay royalties on music played through your Yes!GO subscription service, our Yes!GO apps and Tempo Magic Pro Apps collect playback data including Song Titles and Song ID, and time stamp markers to calculate Playback time.
Our uses of “cookies” are limited to the following specific situations. The first situation is with respect to temporary cookies. There are two instances in which we use temporary cookies. First, if you are accessing our services through one of our online applications, our Web server may automatically send your browser a temporary cookie, which is used to help your browser navigate our site. The only information contained in these temporary cookies is a direction value that lets our software determine which page to show when you hit the back button in your browser. This bit of information is erased when you close your current browser window. If you come to our site from one of our partners, our Web server may also send your browser a temporary cookie that reflects an “origination code” for that business partner. We use this information for statistical and marketing purposes.
How We Use and With Whom We Share the Information We Gather
YFM assures you that the personal information we gather from you is used by us only as explained below.
Third Party Services
YFM uses third party services to process order email confirmations, (GMAIL for Business), email marketing ( Mad Mimi and Mail Chimp) , (tech support) Zen Desk and for processing of orders and delivery of audio we use our servers hosted with Amazon Web Services.
Sending you responses and updates
YFM generally responds to any e-mail questions, requests for product or service information, and other inquiries that we receive. We may also retain this correspondence to improve our products, services, and Website, and for other disclosed purposes. Frequently we retain contact information so that we can send individuals updates or other important information about our services and products.
Facilitating the support, renewal and purchase of our products and services
We may use the information you submit to contact you to discuss the renewal, and purchase of our products and services.
From time-to-time we may request information from customers via surveys.Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use of and satisfaction with this Website, and improving our customer service and product offerings.
Your Ability to Opt-Out of Further Notifications
From time-to-time, we notify our subscribers of new products, announcements, and updates. If you would like to opt-out of being notified, please contact us at the address given at the end of this Privacy Statement or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link found on any email sent. You can also click the “preferences” link at the bottom of any email to disable collection of IP addresses and the click/view data from email activity. You can also contact email@example.com or call us at 800-321-9379 to be removed at any time.
Our Security Procedures
We consider the protection of all personal information we receive from our Website visitors and subscribers as critical to our corporate mission. Please be assured that we have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any personal information we receive from you. As with any transmission over the Internet, however, there is always some element of risk involved in sending personal information. In order to try to minimize this risk, we encrypt all information that you submit in ordering one of our products or services using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
General Data Protection Requirements
We have appointed a Data protection officer who can handle all requests for complete removal of personal Information order history from our databases. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want all personal information wiped from our system.
Services used to facilitate the communication and support of your shopping experience include Zendesk, Amazon Web Services, Mail Chimp and Mad Mimi
Changes to this Privacy Statement
If a material change is made to this Privacy Statement and/or the way we use our customers’ personal information then, we will post prominent notice of the nature of such change on the first page of this Privacy Statement and also on our home page.
Da Capo Music LLC. dba Yes! Fitness Music
P.O. Box 73097
Washington, DC 20009-3097